Anyone use Tracphone for their Business?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jajwrigh, Nov 4, 2006.

1. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

my wife also has track phone..

she only uses about $5.00/month worth of minutes.

2. the ace

the ace LawnSite Member
    from usa

I could see where this type of phone service would work quite well. Example, if you already had an established customer base and were not soliciting new clientele, your amount of incoming phone calls should be very limited. Now for large companies this is not going to be the way to go, but for the guys flying solo this is an option that could save you money in the long run.

3. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

I have unlimited anytime minutes and long distance for 59.00 a month as much as my wife stays on hers she has the same plan there is no way i could afford anything else with her.

4. harryhomeowner

harryhomeowner LawnSite Member

You can use Boost and be upgraded to Nextel w/out losing any voicemails nor changing your phone number. The customer will not notice any change.

5. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I will be moving from Nextel to Cinncinati Bell later this month. Right now I pay $110.00 for 800 minutes for 2 phones, plus free direct connect that I have not used in months because the PTT button fell out......

CIN BELL will be $80 for unlimited free incoming and outgoing talk time within the Dayton area, and 500 minutes when I leave the local area which is about 5% of the time.....

Derek