Anyone use Vistaprint?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Townhouse Yards, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Townhouse Yards

Townhouse Yards LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I used them for business cards last year, and it worked out well. I am using flyers and vehicle magnets as well this year. I was wondering if anyone used Vistaprint for flyers. Thanks everyone.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. OneLineAtATime

OneLineAtATime LawnSite Member

IMO... Never go cheap on business cards or flyers... Its the first impression of your company

3. grassmonkey0311

grassmonkey0311 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MD/NC

I switched to gotprint. Better pricing and quality.

4. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

Porcupine Lawn and Snow LawnSite Senior Member

GotPrint. Never look back.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Be carefull with vista. They will say " check box if you want a discount" checking that box means they will start zinging your credit card $17 a month.

6. Townhouse Yards

Townhouse Yards LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Sorry, I didn't think Vistaprint was cheap.
    To grassmonkey and Porcupine: I just joined GotPrint, I will be designing a few things today.
    Yeah, that is not something I have run into, but its sounds plausible.

7. mwalz

mwalz LawnSite Bronze Member

GotPrint is great. Awesome quality for the price. Just got 2500 high quality door hangers for $140 with shipping. I would imagine all their other products are of equal quality.

8. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Vistaprint bus cards are sized just a smidge smaller than what they are supposed to be. It's not a lot, but enough to notice.

Better than nothing, but you get what you pay for.

I just recently ran across GotPrint - never ordered from them, but the prices sound very good.

I've been using overnightprits.com and find their website extremely user-friendly and easy to see exact pricing - with every click of an option, ore quantity, the price, including shipping, updates immediately on the screen without needing to go through a shopping cart first. I like that.

A huge sale just ended yesterday, so if you look now, the prices may not seem very appealing, but they run specials quite often and if you're signed up you get email alerts to sales. I just ordered 1,000 full color, one-sided, full gloss bus cards and selected the "3 day" delivery option since the sale price was so good - $

Business Cards 1,000 $39.95
    Front Full UV Gloss FREE
    SUBTOTAL $39.95
    SHIPPING & HANDLING $13.58
    DISCOUNTS
    Save up to 67% site wide - $16.00
    TOTAL $37.53

It would have been about $32 total/shipped if I had chosen the longest print/delivery time.

EDIT: I just looked, and it seems there are still sale prices listed, so who knows.
    Just passing along the info as a satisfied customer.
    They DO have a referral program that earns you additional discounts for people you refer to them, but I don't screw around with that.

9. OneLineAtATime

OneLineAtATime LawnSite Member

R U Kidding me Vista is the cheapest crap i have ever seen...
    Have you herd anyone else in this thread using them?
    What do i know with 20 years experience..

10. cslandscape

cslandscape LawnSite Member

I used Vista Print and it has been great... Cards,T-shirts, an magnets look awesome.