Anyone used this type of bagger?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ElephantNest, Jan 2, 2004.

1. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I have 2...and I know I paid more than $159.00. They are kind of heavy btw...

3. ElephantNest

from La.

So you have THIS brand? How have they held up? I'm sure they are heavy, the exmark brand ones are too. These heavier, or about the same?

I can get the Grass Gobler for about the same price, becaue they offer free shipping. But this looks like the extra features may be worth trying, just didn't want to buy junk.

Thanks again!

4. ZEKE

ZEKE LawnSite Member

Ever thought about an Accelerator bag. I've been using one for 3 years and I like it, though it is the only kind I have ever used. They are pricey...but pretty bombproof. The benefit for me is that they make them about 15 miles from my house. I have spoken with the owner and he's really cool and if you happen to need any repairs they will fix me right up. I have been using one on my 36' commercial Honda...but they are adaptable to any mower. I think I paid around $350 for it. Z

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

They're pretty much indestructable Nest...have had mine for like 8 or 9 years now.

6. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

I also have 2 Look just like pic (Fit Ferris)
    Mine are the Grass Gobbler - Excellent but like stated heavy when full

7. ElephantNest

from La.

Thanks guys. Purchasing one now.

Looked at the accelerator, but for this price, I can't pass it up. Not that I bag much at all, which is why I don't have one yet, but I guess it will come in handy.

I appreciate the replies, gents.

8. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

That is a real good price, like rodfather said They're pretty much indestructible, this spring I backed into one of mine took it pretty hard, couple taps with hammer good as new. I'm sure you will be happy with it and still a damn good price.