1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

anyone using a Kubota W5021 walk behind mower?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by _CY_, Mar 27, 2009.

1. erobinson32

erobinson32 LawnSite Member

could be in luck.

What are the chances, I just searched all of craigslist and there were only about 3 that came up, but one was in Pittsburgh
  2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Holy crap, I may sell my Snapper 21" and get that...Thanks for the link.
  3. erobinson32

Any luck with that craigslist post?
  4. erobinson32

Here's the sales brochure I got the other day. I also have the operators manual if anyone is interested, but I'm not going to take the time to scan it unless someone is interested. It looks to be about 20 pages.

W5021 Sales Brochure
  5. RIGGZY8

RIGGZY8 LawnSite Member

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

No, I should be content with my current Snapper 21.
  7. Yard-Dawg

Yard-Dawg LawnSite Member

For those fellows looking for a bagger for this mower, I think it is the same bag as what Ariens uses on the 911 and PRO-21 mowers.

The deck design where the bag mounts looks the very same as my PRO-21 Ariens....might be worth looking into an Ariens bag for your Kabota mower?
  8. erobinson32

So my W5021's been in the shop for about a week. (local kubota dealer) I am being told that I might need to have a complete rebuild of the engine. Anyone have any clue what this is (or should) cost me? Is is worth it for a 21 yr old mower?

This all started because the mower would cut off when the auto-drive was engaged. It'll mow just fine, but it chokes up and loses power with auto-drive engages.
  9. tjski

tjski LawnSite Member

I just bought another kubota w5021 sc. What a great lawn mower its a shame they don't build mowers like this anymore. I paid $50 for it, the machine was missing the bagger. *trucewhiteflag*
  10. stevehunter

stevehunter LawnSite Member

Hi I would be interested in any manuals you have on the kubota mower. If you could send post them or email me them I would be grateful. Thanks stevehunter121@yahoo.com