Anyone using Edgeless TGR?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by integrityman, Jun 10, 2013.

1. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

Integrity,
    I used it 3 seasons ago on bermuda grass along a iron fence border to keep from line trimming the paint. The product was mixed appropriately to label directions. No, it did not burn the bermuda. The bermuda was line trimmed first, then the product applied afterwards. The areas became slightly darker in green color, seed heads were suppressed, and the area did not return growth for 3 weeks, then came back growing again.
    I thought that the product would possibly have lasted longer.......however, in most cases of repeated line trimming a few weeks of money saved with labor and fuel, it is worth it to reapply often.

3. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks TG. Im a Solo operator with some big properties and lots of fence line. This could save a lot of time.

4. Will P.C.

Will P.C. LawnSite Senior Member

Did you notice "rebound" growth once the product wore down?

5. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

No, this business was non-irrigated. The growth returned to normal a couple weeks later.
    This was applied to common bermuda and tifton 419.

6. GreenLandscaping13

GreenLandscaping13 LawnSite Member

I bought some of this product off of http://lawnandpestcontrolsupply.com earlier this year and it really gave me control for about 4 weeks. Pretty much identical to the second post with the suppression of seed heads and the darker color. I would recommend it for fence lines.

7. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member