Anyone Using Exmark ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Leroy's Lawns, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Leroy's Lawns

Leroy's Lawns LawnSite Member
    from NY

Thinking about switching over to Exmark next year cause our Toro dealer is screwing me around. The Exmark guy has been real nice every time I been in and their mowers look pretty sweet.

Looking mostly at the Turf Tracer and Turf TracerHP's and mabe a Lazer if the Scag goes down.

2. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

Nope, no one is

3. Green Edge

Green Edge LawnSite Member

I have all Toro but even my Toro dealer told me that ExMark machines are owned and built by Toro, so essentially you will be getting a toro, but you may notice the ex mark is cheaper there has to be some reason for this.

4. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

lol, that's what i was thinking.

5. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

Just messin around....lol

6. Duck Dodger

Duck Dodger LawnSite Senior Member

I may be wrong if I am I'm sure someone will correct me. Toro bought exmark and left them alone. Its been a few years since I've been on either one but I like exmark much more than toro. I think you pay more just because they have been around longer or maybe that dealer like fatter proffit margins.

7. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

lmao I've never heard of such a thang?

Do a search, you'll be busy for 3 years reading all the posts. Heck you'll be reading for a year just through John Gamba's posts :D

Toro owns exmark, but I still believe exmark is the better mower, never had good luck with toro's and when I used one this year it cut like crap.

8. retrieverlawncare

retrieverlawncare LawnSite Member

Exmark is all I use.....get the Turf Tracer HP....it blows the Toro's out of the water....period. And yes....Toro and Exmark owned by same company, but, they are different machines.

Go try a Turf Tracer HP (Hydraulic) and you will love it.

9. METRO 36

METRO 36 LawnSite Senior Member

I have metro 36 great machine good dealor service.

10. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

You will not go wrong buying Exmark. If you buy a ZTR, definitely get a suspension seat. Or, look at Ferris ZTRs.