Anyone using godaddy.com

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Grits, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

If anyone uses them....do you like it? Do you use their sitebuilder? If so, do you like their builder? Which package did you go with? Put a link to your site so I can see it. Thanks ya'll!

2. Grits

from Florida

Anyone??????

3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

We use it for ours. Our current site was built using WebsiteTonight 2.7, but they are discontinuing support for that version, and the new version is a 4.0 something that supposedly has lots of new features, but I can't figure out how to build a damn page with it! As long as I don't publish with 4.0, our current pages will stay active on the web, but I can't update anything for now. Maybe if i had some uninterupted time, I could sit here for 5 hours and figure out that new version, but it's a real pain in the butt unless you are a total computer geek. I can't post our website in the open forum.

4. Grits

from Florida

Can you PM it to me?

5. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

we just switched over all our sites to godaddy. their control panel is very easy to use and their customer support always emails me back quickly...

6. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i designed my own with a html web program i have on my computer. take a look at my link and tell me what you think.

ps i may be transferring from freeservers to godaddy in jan since i use daddy for my domain name.

7. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Looks nice. Would look better without all that advertising everywhere though.

8. Frontier-Lawn

i lost my suntrust card and they were not able to bill me this month so i was kicked back to free hosting with the adds.

9. Frontier-Lawn

10. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Just switched to them for two domain names to cover my new second website.

And will go with them for hosting around next February.

My son says they are reasonably good, so I am not one to argue. :)