Anyone using the Exmark StandOn?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnwizards, Feb 23, 2008.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

if so, how much did you pay and do you like how it performs? thanks.

2. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice nit. Will fit virtually anything. Being able to lock it up in place, or just pop it off with the 2 spring loaded pins is real neat and quick.

Semi pneumatic tire, so it wont' go flat and all the bearings are common metor and lazer parts.

They retail for around $375. Yes, it's more expensive then some competition, but there's a reason.
  3. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I have one on my 48" TTHP. I totally agree with tallimeca. It is easy to install and remove, lock up out of the way, and soft riding. I don't remember what I paid and the dealer offered me less expensive options but I went with the Exmark Stand-On. I'm glad I did.
  4. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I have one on a 36 TTHP. We don't use it that much in daily use. We do a 10 acre property and we will use it along with 2 Z's. But when we do use it, it sure comes in handy.
  5. jcthorne

jcthorne LawnSite Member

I have a couple of these on the 52" Turf Tracers. Although I've never been on them, my guys seem to really like the design.
  6. Berkshire

Berkshire LawnSite Member

very good quality, locks out of your way easily. got mine two years ago when they were giving them away with the purchase of a hydro walk behind. Would still have bought one even though they seem a little expensive.
  7. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

It apperears that you all like how it "Hangs up". This is why i bought the sulky i have now.