Anyone using the new toro z masters with the turbo froce deck, looking for feedback.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wesley's Lawn, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone had some feedback on the new toro z master turbo force deck. Im looking at the liquid cooled 27 kaw and i can get it out of the crate new for 8,900 and the tripple cloth bagger for 1,200 and it comes standered with the deluxe suspension seat. I looked at the exmark and they wanted 10,600 and 2,100 for the bagger and it has a regular seat. I like my new exmark lazer air cooled but i wish i would of gone to the other dealer first cause i paid more for it then what i could of got the toro liquid cooled for i paid 9,200 for it. The dealer with the toro really stands behind his stuff and is a good dealer. I bought a new trimmer from him and asked for some parts and he forgot to get them and rang up the trimmer and he was so embarresed that he gave me the parts for free and the guys that i know that go through him really recomend him. Were getting a demo through him on monday and i was just looking to see if anyones used them and what they have to say about them. Thanks, wes

2. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

I have the Toro Z449 (52" turbo force deck, 19hp Kaw). As for the turbo force deck, I think its great. I have used it in the "A" position (narrower discharge) in dry/regular conditions and the clippings come out finely cut and dispersed. I have used it in the "C" position in wet/tall grass and the clippings didnt gum up or ball up. I'd say the turbo force deck lives up to the advertisement.

3. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I have 52" Turbo force deck with a 27hp motor........I LOVE IT and thats all i have to say.