Anyone using thenew g6 blades

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jmorgan71587, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

LOL.
    That's ok, at least I remembered what you run. It was a MTD wasn't it?:laugh::laugh: (HUSTLER) I don't want any hate messages! I don't post a signature line, because I don't want people to laugh at the junk I have. LOL

2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Its all good man!

My stuff is older than most guys on this forum!

3. Oregon OEP

Oregon OEP Sponsor

We always like to hear the good comments but the ones expressing concerns or dislikes are also very important to us. Kind of the "We can't fix it if we don't know it's broke" line of thought. Lots of imporvements and new concepts start with comments from the people actually using the products.

4. JDiepstra

JDiepstra LawnSite Bronze Member

Man u really give people too much credit!

5. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

.......or maybe you don't give them enough.:rolleyes:

Not everyone is mechanically inclined, but most who do this type of work are to one degree or another. I realize that many don't bother with checking HOC when trying new blades etc, but many do, 'cause their ability to earn a living depends on them doing good work to keep their clients.

6. JDiepstra

JDiepstra LawnSite Bronze Member

Possible but not probable. :laugh:

7. zx14

zx14 LawnSite Bronze Member

I was wondering why it wasn't as tall also. I thought maybe they were easier to spin being lowered, several people claim their mowers won't turn these blades. Mine spins it easily, but it's a diesel.

8. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

Mine does too. I am not sure the philosophy behind the outer finger being lower. Maybe Oregon OEP will answer this one as well.

9. cybervision

cybervision LawnSite Senior Member

Dennis,

I am looking for a set of G6's for my Exmark Lazer 60" Ultracut. It currently has #103-6403 High Lifts which are 21-1/2" X 15/16" Hole. I have not had any luck finding the part number or anyone that sells them. They are not listed in your online catalog either. I am hoping you make them

Thank for you help,
    Ed

10. Oregon OEP

Oregon OEP Sponsor

I am waiting on an answer on this one from our design and engineering department. Will let you know what they tell me.