Anyone using thenew g6 blades

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jmorgan71587, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

G6 blades are outstanding on the Q32. G5 will work just as well. 16 or 15 HP Kawasaki has plenty of power the run these.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Town Line Lawn Care LLC

Town Line Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Member

Patiently waiting on my set of G6s to arrive for my Turf Tracer.

3. Oregon OEP

Oregon OEP Sponsor

It is just a new designation for our current 3-in-1 Gator Mulcher® blades that are not built from 3" wide steel.

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Thank you very much. Any idea of when the G5's will be listed on your website?

5. Oregon OEP

Oregon OEP Sponsor

Will be a couple of months yet from what I hear.

6. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

What's the best way to find out which ones are out right now then, call with an OEM part number?

7. whaler's Mow-Town

whaler's Mow-Town LawnSite Member

I ordered a set of G6's from Stonewell on the 31st and I guess those guys dont give you any shipping notice and/or they use the pygmy pony delivery system.

Always make me wonder when I order something online and I get the acknowledgement that they got my money but they send out no shipping notice. I also noticed at the top of their page it says that all order's are shipped in 1 to 4 weeks. Guess I am gonna be closer to 4 weeks :hammerhead:

8. jkingrph

jkingrph LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered two sets on 1 Apr , got notice that they were shipped on 3 Apr and received them in E Texas on 5 Apr.

9. whaler's Mow-Town

whaler's Mow-Town LawnSite Member

From Stonewell? If so, I guess I need to call them. I'm not too worried because they surely took my money.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Green Machine Mowing

Green Machine Mowing LawnSite Member

AES is awesome, you will not be dissapointed with them. Speaking of which that is where mine are inbound from, they will be landing tomorrow morning. :cool2: