Anyone using Wright's 42 in. Stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TNT LawnCare Inc., Nov 13, 2006.

1. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Wanting to add a few standers to our fleet , we have lots of properties with 36 and 48 inch gates. Want to add the 32 and maybe a 42. Ive read just about all the post,seems the 52 and 36 is well liked. Heard of rutting issues with the 32. Do you guys use there blades or anothers.Thanks for your input:waving:

2. TNT LawnCare Inc.

bump..in up...lol

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

We like our Sentar Sport 36".....I don't think they make any blades so we use the Scag blades. We mulch with the outlet closed so it is important to have the blades with edges sharpened almost to the center. We use a regular lift. These units will not stand up to use that you can expect from Scag but it will probably be okay....it definitely is not a low end unit.

4. TNT LawnCare Inc.

Thanks ,Ed . Has anyone swicthed from W.B. to standers,how much more production did it give you or your crews.

5. TNT LawnCare Inc.

Anyone else, Using the 42 how well does it cut!

6. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

I would be interested to hear about this as well. We sell them and I am just curious how the 42 compares.

Most people in our area use the 36 and 52. We did sell a couple of 61's this year as well though...