Anyone Watch

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NNJLandman, Aug 11, 2004.

1. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Not sure if anyone is catching that show on newlyweds, the show with Jessica Simpson and that Nick guy on MTV, thought Id watch it tonight because he wanted to sod his side yard. Pretty interesting a Lowes guy came out and sold him on probably a bunch of stuff he doesn't need, sold him $4000.00 worth of sod that in that nice cali heat should burn up in a couple of days since Jessica prob. couldn't operate a hose and Nick is not around all the time. Sold em a bunch of fert and plastic edging, looks like ill have to head out there and show them a thing or two :rolleyes:

Jeff

2. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I didn't see this one but I've watched it before.. They will probably end up like every other celebrity couple.. Divorced and then re-married in 2 weeks, ohh wait thats just J-Lo:blob2:

3. Green&Growing

Green&Growing LawnSite Member

I watched curb appeal on TLC tonight. Some "Tile Expert" laid a stained concrete walk and patio for the couple. It was all crooked and uneven. Then they planted a bunch of ornamental trees and left them in the burlap.
    Last night a contractor put in a 3' retaining wall and didn't put down any base gravel or bury the first row. He just cut up the sod, leveled the dirt, and started laying stone.
    Maybe they edit out some of this stuff to make it fit into a 30 min show....but it didn't look like it.

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

hey pick me up on the way out there and I will help to. Help watch Jessica that is:p

5. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

during one of last seasons NFL playoff games, jessica simpson sang the most astounding renditions of the National Anthem that I have ever heard.

it was traditional, fascinating and flawless. it was incredible and for that I will remember her. yeah right, I forgot. she's a cutie too.

GEO :D

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Tuna or Chicken anyone???

7. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

LMAO:D :D :D :D

8. Ken Kesey

Ken Kesey LawnSite Member
    from Here

So were you doing your finger nails or toe nails when watching all this?

9. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

I like that episode about the buffalo wings :laugh:

10. nekos

nekos LawnSite Member
    from chicago

lol @
    I'm all for dumb blonds , but my god she is f***in brain dead !