Anyone With a Leaf Vac NEEDED in Howell, NJ

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by windsory, Nov 23, 2007.

1. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

I need someone interested in helping me out. I have a customer who does not want the leaves blown into the street for city pick-up. I need someone with a leaf vac or dump or anything that would be interested in removing the leaves once I pile them in the street. I would like to get it done tomorrow but give me whatever you got. PM with your contact info and a ballpark price if interested or if you know of any businesses in the area that might be interested. Thanks my number is below.

848-459-1548

2. Integrity LC

Integrity LC LawnSite Member

If the customer does not want the leaves left by the curb for the town/city to pick up then agree to bag them and take them if you do not have other means to remove them, but bill this accordingly to your time spent on the job. Either hourly or add the extra cost on if you already agreed to a price.

Hope this helps.

3. PearceLawn

PearceLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I agree totally here. Give the customer his/her options and prices and let them decide.

BTW. Welcome to Lawnsite Integrity.

4. Integrity LC

Integrity LC LawnSite Member

Thank you, I see that you are also from Rochester? East or west? Hope to see you around.

5. PearceLawn

PearceLawn LawnSite Senior Member

East. I run in Irondequoit,Webster and Penfield.

Plow Irondequoit and Webster.

If you are doing the plowing thing maybe we can meet for coffee.

Being a solo I see everyone sooner or later. Lots of road time for me. Been trying to meet with Big Kyle from here but our schedules clash.

Good luck this season and stay safe!!

6. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

WINDSORYcheck out local craigslist, under the central NJ section either farm/garden, or household services, dont rember which one but I saw someone a few days ago advertising curbside pick up, I think that he was out of Toms River or Jackson, hope that helps you out!

7. Breezmeister

Breezmeister LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from South Jersey

I don't know how it is up there in North Jersey, maybe it's a township thing.
    But in places like Cherry Hill, if you are a contractor, you have to take the leaves regardless. Maybe your customer knows something you don't....

ericg likes this.
  8. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

here in monmouth county the township picks up leaves curbside regaurdless, although its only about once a month so they tend to blow back ofton

9. robtown

robtown LawnSite Member
    from NJ

called you