Anyone with Amulet buckets or attachments?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by RockSet N' Grade, Dec 19, 2006.

1. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I am not familiar with this product line and wondering if anyone has used their buckets, tilt-bucket, thumb, etc.

2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I don't have personal experience, but I know a handfull of guys that I personally know that have Amulet thumbs and buckets. No problems that I'm aware of.

3. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I spent about 45 min-1 hr. today talking with Mark at Amulet talking about thumbs, buckets, attachments. It was a pleasure. Mark is the first chap I have talked to in a long while that knew his stuff inside and out and was an open book and willing to share everything he knew. We took measurements over the phone, he explained in detail and mathmatical numbers ( loads, weight, stick length from pin to pin, capacities, and on and on) on each item I was interested in. He knew my machine, my quick coupler and gave me good advise for maximum performance. I would encourage anyone with any attachment question to keep this guy as a good reference.....