1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone working in the northeast tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dmk395, Apr 15, 2007.

1. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

We usually work through anything, but I am calling work off for tomorrow. A few inches of rain is forecast, and its raining hard already. I have customers canceling mulch jobs next week, and don't have much lined up at all because of this. Anyone else doing the same in MA?
  2. spazfam

spazfam LawnSite Member

Yep working tomorrow...Plowing 12" of snow!
  3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

The end of the week will be nicer. Its april 15th, im in no rush yet.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

If I will be doing anything, it will be doing emergency tree work after all this rain and flooding. I prolly won't be working for the next 2 days by the way things look now.
  5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm running in the Marathon:walking: :laugh:
  6. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Not working here im actually heading to florida for a couple days if my flight doesnt get pushed back
  7. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, I was planning to start mowing this week, but with total rain amounts over the next 2 days of 2-4" of rain expected, I don't think mowing would be the best idea out there. I'm going to visit my aunt, uncle and cousin in Texas :)) ) from this Thursday to next Wednesday, so I'll hopefully start mowing towards the end of next week (last week of April).
  8. SoloSulkySurfer

SoloSulkySurfer LawnSite Member

Already got 6" of rain here in central Nj. Needless to say I'll have to wait a few days before I can cut again. Not to mention more rain over the next two days.
  9. Teo's Landscaping LLC

Teo's Landscaping LLC LawnSite Member

Yeah same here im not going to be any lawn mowing for the rest of the week until this weekend maybe unless there are any emergency tree work to be done
  10. Bustus

Bustus LawnSite Member

No lawn cutting here this week.