Anyone working on Christmas? HAHA

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WJW Lawn, Dec 22, 2006.

1. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Every holiday people post a thread and ask if other LCO's are I figured we couldn't leave Christmas out. Anyone working on Christmas? hahaha NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinkup: Merry Christmas guys and gals!!
  2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

No work on christmas. We haven't had anything to do for the past 2 weeks:cool2:
  3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Only if it snows and I see they put a chance of snow in our forcast in the past hour.:rolleyes:
  4. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

Nnaa ... we closed today n the guys come back on Wend ...but they get a full 8 hrs fore Monday

Than have bout 180 yards to mow W-Th-F ....n with my foreman on vacation till Jan 3rd we'll see how the hours n quality comes in
  5. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish I could say that I had yards to mow...

I might also work if it snows... but its about 50 degree's right now.. so kinda doubtful...
  6. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

NO snow, NO more leaves left to clean up, just ugly bare trees,45 degree rainy weather and damn green lawns. Thank God for seasonal snow plowing accounts.
  7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

havent worked in weeks...i have to work christmas eve towing
  8. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

First time in 10 yrs. of no snow not sure what to do with the family!:confused:
  9. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

yep......24 hours at the firehouse.......
  10. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Do like I did, bought a new four wheeler, definately will do something besides eat & watch football.:)