1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i was just wondering if i was the only one out there that has run over my walk man well cutting.
  2. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I have ran over my work gloves before :eek:
  3. AEW

AEW LawnSite Member

I got my cell phone once...that sucked. Surprisingly it still worked...only nicked it up ALOT.
  4. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

I was cutting around a 8' tall dogwood tree with my WB and hit the tree with my side discharge, somehow the blade managed to hit the tree and knock down the whole thing... that customer was MAD.
  5. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

i cut down a tree with it, ran over cell phone, and wrapped a chicken wire fence underneith. my friend shot a rock threw the neighbors window and into their couch once lol
  6. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Ever see a Trac Vac tailgate loader suck up a bottle of Pennzoil?? :D
  7. theturfsurfer

theturfsurfer LawnSite Member
    from mtka,MN

Or you use your leaf loader to cool off by sticking your head in the tube and losing your sun glasses and ear muffs
  8. ZaK18

ZaK18 LawnSite Member

I ran over my $300 pair of Okley sunglass's :angry: :cry: :dizzy:
  9. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

I mowed lawns for two years in Florida in the mid-Eighties. Had a Toro 11/32, a homeowner model. Was mowing along one day and saw movement off to my left. This snake is hauling butt toward me...I mean he was flying!

Before I could react, he ended up under the mowing deck. Thoomp, thoomp. Snake steaks.
  10. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

On eof my freind was working with me and he ran over his wallet...it the the long skinny checkbook style of wallet. confetti storm....

while cutting grass at the state police troop they had just installed a guard rail and one of the large bolts got left behind...Never saw it. It shot out, hit a street sign and bounced back and hit me in the head (explains a few things) Of course the Guard was UP I was about 16 working fo rmy parents business.

Hey Ed...do you have a store in Milford as well....My folks used buy equipment and parts from a Bailey's in Milford....