anything better than Roundup?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by C.J., May 1, 2012.

1. C.J.

C.J. LawnSite Member

I need something that will kill everything, using it for spraying sidewalks and parking lots so I dont care if anything else ever grows there again.

2. The Skeeter Defeater

The Skeeter Defeater LawnSite Member

I mix Lesco's Prosecutor and Scythe together. You can see a change in the weed in hours. I mix strong.

Cheers

3. C.J.

C.J. LawnSite Member

anyone else?

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Roundup Extend is actually a fairly safe product with a year long resisdual. The active that is responsible for extended control is a PRE EMERGE not a ground sterlizer. It does not effect Trees or woody ornamental ROOTS etc. I am using it on gravel parking lots with great results. Once again the strong point is the lack of Colateral damage to desirable Trees and Woody Ornamentals. Yet great long term weed control.

http://www.scotts.com/smg/catalog/p...oId=prod10270002&itemId=cat10001&tabs=general

5. jiggz

jiggz LawnSite Senior Member
    from jerz

I use Ultra Kill its cheeper then RU and like 30% more gly if i remeber correctally.. great stuff

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

RU + Fusilade = Herbicidal Holucaust
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. MarkSupply

MarkSupply LawnSite Member

ProDuce herbicide = Round UP + Barricade and its yellow tint acts as a marker

8. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

We mix glycophosate and pendi and spray cracks. On gravel area we use Mojave added to the mix.

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I need to try and kill bamboo at my parents house, its starting to overtake the yard, What would be the best stuff to spray on bamboo to kill it??

10. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

A flame thrower or nuclear bomb.
    Posted via Mobile Device