Anything different?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Feb 22, 2003.

1. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Hello to all I was wondering if you will be doing anything different this year?This will be my second year and I want to make it a good one.Last year I didnt know anything about mowing,But thanks to all of you I now no some.This year im going to realy try and make my business grow and get started earlier in the morning.What are your plans??

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Starting my day off better. Always fill up at the same gas station every morning. Never realized how mad it would make me and how it carried over into the morning if I pulled up and there weren't any empty pumps, until the ole battleaxe pointed this out. So I'll be filling up in the evenings from now on.

Getting a decent size order together for spare parts. Since the machines are another year older, I'm anticipating I may start running into some breakdowns, and I want to have some spare parts available. I want to have a better stock pile ready than what I normally carry.

Making the absolute most of every day for the first three months.

Matt

3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Looking to buy an aerator and offering the service. I would like to get certified for fert but we'll see. Keep growing the business and get a new truck.:D