AO Safety Worktunes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kooba, Mar 28, 2008.

1. kooba

kooba LawnSite Member

Just wondering if anybody uses them to listen to music while cutting grass. I wondered how they worked, do they keep the noise to a minamal so you can hear the music while the mower is running. Thanks, any input would be great or if there are other ones out there that work better. These are $50. kooba.

2. oaky1018

oaky1018 LawnSite Member

I Use Them And I Think They Are Great, Blocks Out The Noise And The Radio's Not To Loud, Does Not Hurt The Ear, I Would Recommend Them

3. fourbybud

fourbybud LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Once you use them you will wonder how you lived without them. I can actually hear better with them on. They keep your ears warm in the fall too!!!!:clapping:

4. Ford850

Ford850 LawnSite Member

They work great. Look for the new model with the digital tuner display. I think Home Depot or Lowes has them for $39.00 now.

5. hackitdown

hackitdown LawnSite Silver Member

I would not work without them.

6. hockeypro1411

hockeypro1411 LawnSite Senior Member

:( we cant listen to them for safety reasons :(

7. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

8. Reassurance Property

Reassurance Property LawnSite Member

I use the Husqvarna Landscaper Radio. They are super nice. Digital tuner and block a lot of noise. They are a little more spendy then most but are better then others I have tried. It is also nice to listen to your local radio and you can get the weather reports as you mow!!

9. kooba

kooba LawnSite Member

Just checked the homedepot and lowes site and all of them were $60. Where are they for $40? on the net.

10. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

i all reality, those worktunes are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced. you can get a set of 3 dollar ear muffs and a 5 dollar radio and make your own. of course i'm guilty of just plunking down the 50 bucks for the worktunes. :dizzy: