AOLP Exhibitors/Sponsors

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by AOLP, Dec 16, 2010.

1. AOLP

AOLP Inactive

Wanted to thank all the companies that have signed up to exhibit and sponsor at this years conference in Phoenix. One of the perks of this conference is the ability to spend time with the companies representatives throughout the conference. Most, if not all, stay for the conference and will be with you in the work shops giving there input and perspective. They will be around after hours, giving the contractor an opportunity for some small group bull sessions or one on one meetings. This, along with an opportunity to see their products during the expo makes for a well rounded experience. One experience I remember from my first year at this conference. I met a vice president of a major manufacturer at expo, asked him alot of questions. Later, thought of something else I forgot to ask. Not a problem, he stayed for conference and I was able to pull him aside the next day and get that and other questions answered.

We have exceeded the #'s of regristrants for this time of year at all levels compared to recent years. That's exciting for all of us at all levels. The Companies that are signed up for expo already are below:

Philips/Hadco
    Copper Moon
    SPJ Lighting
    Kichler
    Fusa Corp
    Illumicare
    Paige Electric
    Solas Ray

If you're a company that wants to be in the expo and attend the conference, call AOLP or go to website. Contractors, don't miss out on this opportunity to learn and jump start your year.

2. Terradek

Terradek LawnSite Member

This just in: HK Lighting Group will be in attendance and exhibiting at the AOLP Conference. If you have never met Hiroshi Kira or seen his products you need to experience one of the truly Iconic figures in this industry. Hiroshi was last year's recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award. HK is a true innovator in our industry and a gentleman you will never forget.

There are few opportunities to personally meet and spend time with the movers and shakers in our industry. so do not miss this year's conference. If you are going to invest in your business and yourself this year; the AOLP conference should be on your list. I look forward to seeing and meeting many of you at Conference.

3. We are looking forward to participating at the Conference / Expo and will have a good display of all of our LED lamps for you to experience. Just look for the huge LED MR16 model and you will find us.

4. AOLP

AOLP Inactive

Thanks Illumicare. The conference committee is going to be putting brief explanations of these companies above and the others that are signing on in the days leading up to the conference to help all that might be interested in attending conference.

5. Terradek

Terradek LawnSite Member

Just got word from Steve Gold, that Brilliance LED will be exhibiting at the AOLP conference. Thanks for your support Steve and for your sponsorship of Lawnsite.

6. FX Luminaire

FX Luminaire LawnSite Member

I am happy to announce that FX Luminaire will be in attendance as well.
    We will be displaying many new LED fixtures as well as a new hybrid transformer that is sure to take the lighting industry by surprise.

Our new line of LED's are completely field upgradeable and you can also change color temperatures and beam spreads (after installation).

Since we are not a sponsor of this site, I will say no more. But please check us out at the AOLP.

Thanks

Anthony
    FX Luminaire

7. RLDesign

RLDesign LawnSite Member

Hello Tony,

I look forward to sharing a beer at conference. Talk then.

Tanek
    Reynolds Lighting

8. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

It's looking more and more like we're going to have a great AOLP conference this year in Scottsdale!!

9. AOLP

AOLP Inactive

UPDATE: The conference committee is working getting bio's put together on all companies below and will begin posting them to give all an idea of who they are and what they offer. Hope to start posting info next week leading up to conference

Philips/Hadco
    Copper Moon
    SPJ Lighting
    Kichler
    Fusa Corp
    Illumicare
    Paige Electric
    Solas Ray
    HK Lighting

10. AOLP

AOLP Inactive

UPDATE TO THE ATTENDEE LIST!!!

Philips/Hadco
    Copper Moon
    SPJ Lighting
    Kichler
    Fusa Corp
    Illumicare
    Paige Electric
    Solas Ray
    HK Lighting
    Brilliance LED
    FX liminare
    Simply Automated
    Lighting Shrink

Sorry, Forgot to add 2 from above and another 2 that signed up recently.