1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

AOLP Texas Chapter

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by NightScenes, Mar 25, 2010.

1. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

I don't think so, he's Pauljr I do believe.

2. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

I thought Ohio was going to beat you Texas. They are going to be tight on your spurs. Brooke Perin is in the house!!!

3. NightScenes

I know,
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. TexasFire221

TexasFire221 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Am i going to have to start calling you dad Paul? Not sure where he got that I was your son.

5. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

You threw me when you had PM'd me saying you were an HBL member in my area. The other two new Austin area HBL members were duds on sales this year. The next nearest member is in the Kingsland area. I made the erroneous assumption that it might me you. I had PM'd you back asking where you were located but never heard back.

6. NightScenes

Oh well, no prob Fire. Anyway, we really need to get the chapter moving forward and get more lighting people certified!

7. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

where are you all at as of today? could you list your board members and contact info for them or is it not yet time for that?

8. NightScenes

I'll get that from our secretary and get it posted. I know I'm the president and I can be contacted here or through my website www.night-scenes.com