Apex/Raleigh here...

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by michaelp711, Jul 1, 2006.

1. michaelp711

michaelp711 LawnSite Member

Looking for anyone locally who can point me in the direction of some used equipment...as I am trying to find the basic setup, blower, edger, weed whacker and a walk behind. I did a few months with a small garden maintenance company this winter, and moved here to Raleigh about a month ago. I found a job with a larger commercial landscaper, but I am still looking for some networking potential with smaller residential guys out there, as I enjoyed the smaller scale aspects of irrigation, planting, flowers, etc...and want to continue to gain experience in those areas. So if anyone needs an extra hand on the weekends, or can help me find some used gear...that would be great.

Thanks

m-

2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Michael, I've got a used walkbehind for sale right now. It's a 52'' Toro Hydro. It has a bagger and all. I'm not sure how much you are looking to spend, but this mower is practically new with only 157 hours. It has been a spare mower for the past year, and I ended up buying another Z and just don't need it. Feel free im PM me if you are interested.

3. michaelp711

michaelp711 LawnSite Member

Cameron,

I tried to pm you, but the system won't let me for some reason...email me if you could, michaelp711@yahoo.com.

Just looking for a price...

thanks,

m-

4. firecapt13

firecapt13 LawnSite Member
    from NC

5. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

I sent you an email.