Apology to ICT Bill and Phasthound (Barry)

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by NattyLawn, Jan 17, 2009.

1. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Tree where do you find that stuff

2. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson LawnSite Senior Member

3. Mr. Nice

Mr. Nice LawnSite Member
    from zone 7

Tim,

Your reasonable unbias perspective is truly welcomed by most...

4. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

I agree. Sorry if I did not clarify that my post was not directed to you...

5. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Nice post! I have "crossed horns" with you in the past, and I can't even remember why. :laugh: All I know is you put out a kind gesture, and that means alot to me. BTW feel free to pick on rcreech cuz he deserves everything he gets. :laugh: (not really, cuz he's a true freind)

Posts like this one make me keep coming back. Thanks, americanlawn :waving::usflag:

After many battles with rcreech and others on either forum, I'm getting a little tired of it. It's bad energy, and if anything turns a lot of people off to the positive things I do post. I'm tired of being an internet tough guy, because that's not how I am in person. So once again, I do apologize to you both.[/QUOTE]

6. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

I know there have been studies done, but people change when they are on a keyboard or behind the wheel of a car.
    What's up with that? :confused:

7. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

Gee, not me! I'm the same obnoxious, there ain't no gray, SOB in person! I could give you references, but they are mad enough I tell them off in person. Finding out I share my opinion of their ignorance might be over the top!

8. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Can you cite at least 3 references? Have they been peer reviewed?......just kidding

9. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

I love a good sense of humor. :laugh:

10. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I do too. Unfortunately there are quite a few on here who lost theirs a long time ago(if they ever had one to begin with). It's a shame...