Application rate form for customer?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by cleancutccl, Feb 8, 2005.

1. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone have a copy of a rate form to give to the customer after an application to tell them what was put done and at what rate?

2. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

Is this required by the state? or just a request from customer? In Iowa I would just put down a duplicate of the copy I kept for my records. Contained: common name of herbicide, tech name, size of yard, amount per 1,000 sf, amount of water mixed with per 1,000 sf application, temp, air speed, humidity, area treated. Sorry but I dont have a copy anymore as it was several years. I made this form special for the customer that recommended it because I did not want to have everyone asking for it.

3. westwind

westwind LawnSite Senior Member

cleancut, sent you a form to your e-mail. hope it helps. could'nt figure out how to post it. adobe file, anyone know how to post this and i will. :waving:

4. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

thanks westwind that form is just what I was looking for.

5. kalyeah

kalyeah LawnSite Member

Hey westwind, I don't know how to post it either, but was wondering if you could send me a copy of it? kalyeah@insightbb.com. Thank you. I appreciate it.

6. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

Cleancut -- look at the dept of ag for ks -- their are specific requirements for what has to be on your Statment of Service in KS -- Westwind will ahve differnt requirements.

I wills end you mine later when I am in my office.

7. westwind

westwind LawnSite Senior Member

hamons is correct, this form is just a guide, i would reccomend that you tailor it to you needs. minnesota requirements are pretty standard however you should always research you local laws. hope it helped. :)