I want to apply 2-4-D, but grass is getting tall. Does it matter if I mow first and then apply the 2-4-D, or should I apply it first and then hold off on mowing for a couple of days? If I mow, how long do I have to wait before applying it? We have a nice long window of 3 or 4 days with no rain forecast, so it looks like a good time to apply it. Thanks!