Approaching 2,000 Posts In One Day

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Sean Adams, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member
    Posts: 3,597 is quickly approaching a very significant milestone - 2,000 POSTS IN A SINGLE DAY!!!

Right now the site is averaging about 80 new posts EACH HOUR - about 1,900 posts each day. And LawnSite does not count Off Topic posts either!

Most forums that are industry specific (not general interest), especially this industry, do not generate as many posts in SEVERAL DAYS as we do in ONE SINGLE HOUR!

Also this month, LawnSite just surpassed over 35,000 unique visitors to the site in ONE SINGLE DAY!!!

As always, a big thanks goes out to our fantastic members and sponsors for making the original, largest, and most visited site in the Lawn & Landscape Industry.
  2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

O.K., the question begs to be asked................

When do the Christmas bonuses go out?

3. Sean Adams

Your Valentine's Day, 4th of July, and Halloween bonuses weren't enough?
  4. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

Sean maybe I need to send you my address and info to make sure it is current because I did not get the Valentines day, 4th or July or Halloween bonuses either. LOL

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Typical of lawnsite it RULES.
  6. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

how bout some profitt sharing? or at least tell donovan to quit yankin the good pics!
  7. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

E-mail the guy who said you would never get to 5000 members. Congradulations.
  8. Sean Adams

funny you would say that...he emailed me a few days ago (the 5,000 guy) but think it was just my email address on a mailing list....responded and told him to check out our THIRD most popular site - that in itself has already surpassed 5,000 you would expect, no response yet
  9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

shouldn't I get one of the biggest bonuses :):drinkup:
  10. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Yes tiedman, yes you should.