1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Approaching 2,000 Posts In One Day

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Sean Adams, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Chop Stuff Up

Chop Stuff Up LawnSite Senior Member

you waited a year to say that? :dizzy:

2. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

Sean, congrats... Lawnsite is so popular i bet your avatar picture get you noticed when you are out on the streets? I bet people say "hey, Its the lawnsite guy":laugh:

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

As much as I would love to be as rich as the guy in my avatar (James Gandolfini - Tony Soprano).... I don't think he would be too happy being recognized as the LawnSite guy....:)

Which reminds me, it's about time I change my avatar....

4. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

If you pay me to advertise lawnsite on my trucks I bet you can get you extra hundred post per day. I'll be more than happy to put your logos on my front quarter panel. I'll even give you both driver and pasenger sides. I dont think many people out here in western mass know about your site. Let me know if interested.

5. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

Obviously I've never seen the Sopranos. Thanks for runing my mental picture of yourself... lol

6. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Sean.

Glad to hear the site is doing well.

It's nice to have a stable resource like this.

7. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

Hey I'll jump on that wagon too, and I'm actually from western mass (come on guy, monson, your central mass)

8. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

but, WHY?! great for the website but i think some LCOs are best left under the radar if a potentially big mouth client finds some of the crap you pull around here.:laugh:

9. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L LawnSite Member

So, how many are we up to buy now. What an Awsome Site!

10. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Well I know we crossed the 2,000 in one day mark...will have to check :clapping: