Approval II

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DynaMow, Mar 27, 2008.

1. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

and now the business card

FRONT
    [​IMG]

BACK
    [​IMG]

2. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

any bullets on the back stating optional services you offer, pavers walls drainage etc.. costs the same put some info on the back. are you liscened and insured put your lic# on maybee year established to show longevity not a fly by the night guy.

3. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

What is that logo next to your company name? It looks like some sort of bakery product, I'd change it.

4. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

I think the back is pretty interesting can't say I've ever seen anything quite like that.

5. DynaMow

thank you, that is what I am looking for. Something that people take notice to.

6. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

oh hahaha i thought the back had gotten messed up somehow. Now I see that it was intentional and it is really cool looking. Good idea. Though I still think you should change that bakery cookie looking thing next to your name lol.

7. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Bakery product? You serious? It's obviously a half eaten dog turd with grass growing through it... Duh

Looks good Craig
    -Turftech

8. DynaMow

hey turfy, how are you?

its not a turd, it is shaved back hair with grass growing out of it.

9. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Oh, right. I thought a half eaten dog turd with grass growing through it would be a um......unique logo. J/K
    I knew it was a shoveled clump of dirt, but it actually looks like a half eaten chocolate ├ęclair with grass...... mmmmmm, can you tell I haven't eaten breakfast?
    How's the El Camino project coming?

10. DynaMow

Haven't done anything with it yet. I have had somethings happen that have put a hold on painting and labeling. But other then that she is ready to go. New exhaust, air bags installed. It sucks though because I did not want to use it one day with out lettering. But I will have to for a little while. Thanks for asking.