April????????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 6'7 330, Apr 14, 2006.

1. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

84 here today, the weather man says 84 tomorrow..is it April or late June early July.Absolutely fantastic weather to install landscapes the last few days!

2. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

75 here today. For some reason I don't think this weather is here to stay. Winter and snow has to show it's face one more time, but I hope not.

3. Sharp Services

Sharp Services LawnSite Senior Member

Weather here is nice too .. Got up to 85 and lots of sun. Got a big pruning job tomorrow. Got to love this great weather. Hope it hold up.

4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Beautifull day today..I actually got to work..even felt privilaged to get some work done..but calling ffor more rain tommorrow:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

68 here, perfect weather!. I have a leaf cleanup for tomorrow, but i will have to split it into two days, because of rain.

6. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

i'm right outside memphis and it was pretty nice today...82 i think...temp ont the truck said 85...personally i like it around 66-72 this time of the yr...wind sucked today though...s.p.

7. bladeheart

bladeheart LawnSite Member

90 deg. today, they are saying tommorow it will be a record 91 degrees!

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I'd take this weather all year long...except for snow plowing that is. :laugh:

9. lampeslawnservice

lampeslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

YEsterday it was a high of 87 completely shattering the old record of 72. More heat today We had bad tornadoes just north of us last night. With what sound to be more on the way tonight

10. mmacsek

mmacsek LawnSite Senior Member

The weather was in the upper 60's,low 70's and sunny this past week. nwxt week is the same. The problem is it is dry. Pa. is on a drought watch. That means voluntary water restrictions. We are having showers today but no soakers. Matt