1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Aquacap v. Dimension

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Scraper, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

With all the marketing hype about the Aquacap, how many are considering giving it a try? I switched from pendimethalin products to Dithiopyr (Dimension) last season and had great results with split-apps even with all the rains. Reportedly the Aquacap contains more active ingredient with less staining potential. Staining was one issue that made me switch, however I also switched as I was not satisfied with pendimethalin's residual. Thoughts?
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Scraper,

Here is a quote from this post.

"Pendulum AquaCap is not what it is cracked up to be. They are tying to compete with Dimension and they cant, if you read the label for Aqua Cap, they say there is no staining during application, however until the caps are disolved and washed in if you walk on the lawn, the caps break open and the famous YELLOW color is revealed. Doesnt look like a replacement for dimension, keep trying!"
  3. Scraper

No need to waste your time searching for me, I already did that. Looking for new info...look at the date of that thread. You are kinda getting a little annoying with your search links on almost every thread. We see you are a sponsor at the top of the page. Also, if you knew more about this area of the business...Aquacap is just becoming listed for residential use.
  4. rkk95

rkk95 LawnSite Member
    from west PA

why not barricade? Gopher was just trying to be helpful. I think that he comes up with some good links.

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

somebody was in class today
  6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Don't mind Team gopher he is just spamming his product. Anyone who works as hard as he does to sell a product or put it before the public should be admired. Just let him because he does offer some good research now and again.

BTW does any one know what he is trying to sell?? one of these days I will get interested enough to try and find out. However he must sell a whole lot because he sure spends a lot of time here. But I will never buy what ever he is selling just because of the way he posts to every thread.
  7. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

come on guys. He is doing this for us and FOR free. Maybe all the post is not exactly what is be looked for but most are helpful to a point.
    Thanks team gopher
  8. Scraper

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I've never spoken on this, but I will have to say the same thing. I appreciate what he does here, and really don't mind seeing the ad as often as we do. As far as the info on Aquacap. I'm sorry, as I have both never used it NOR know anyone that has. I have always liked Dimension, even though it turns your world yellow.