1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Aquascape class.. worth it??

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Q-Team Inc, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Q-Team Inc

Q-Team Inc LawnSite Member

They are offering a class next week in my area and wanted to know if it is worth the $129.00 for the class. Please keep in mind that I have no experience. With that said 129.00 seems pretty cheap when you know nothing about it!!! Thanks in advance for your responce.:drinkup:

2. sproutlscape

sproutlscape LawnSite Member

If it is build a pond day it's worth it. Don't waste your time or $$$ on the other seminars. Call Aquascape Designs @ 866.usponds ext1470 and ask for a free "How to succeed with Water Features" DVD.
    Sprout

3. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

Any education is good education I have been to all thier seminars and they are all great. Look at it this way if you lose $129.00 its not that much money

4. Q-Team Inc

Thanks for your responses.

sproutlscape-I contacted them the other day and the wait is 6-8 weeks for the DVD.

5. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm looking for a Pond building class/seminar in NJ anyone know of any?

6. sproutlscape

sproutlscape LawnSite Member

Q-Team Inc. -I picked mine up @ the Seminar. If you want answers, ideas, etc, quickly... buy the pond builders bible it's about $50.

NNJLandman-Call 1.866.877.6637...they can tell you who and what seminars are going on around your area.:jester:

7. David Shaw

David Shaw LawnSite Member

I called about the DVD last month. Haven't recieved it yet. Anyone else gotten one ? I was really looking forward to getting it and taking a look.

8. Q-Team Inc

Had the seminar yesterday. Best $129.00 i've spent. I got the CD at the seminar. I bascially covers the 20 steps to building a pond that are covered in the Aquascape magazine I get. Thanks again for your responses.

9. Ax Man

Ax Man LawnSite Senior Member

I just went to a build a pond in Florida. very well spent money!
    I also enjoyed digging thier version of topsoil (no rocks). We got lots of feedback, and it made me decide to get the started kit with the bible and videos.
    I have a waterfall sold already, and I think that with gas prices going where they are, that this will be something that I will be doing a lot of in the future.