1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Aquascape Pondless waterfalls

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by The Lawn Boy Pro, Sep 19, 2003.

1. hunter

hunter LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Here's the centiped tubes

aquascape_centipede[1].jpg

2. hunter

hunter LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Here's an ovaerll view of the setup.

aquascape_sample.jpg

3. Christian grower

Christian grower LawnSite Member

captial I have ?'s about this pondless waterfall can you give me more info?

4. JTHutch

JTHutch LawnSite Member

I installed one awhile back for my aunt before I knew about the Aquascapes black thingies. Don't really know if I did it right, but it looks good and haven't had any problems with it. She wanted a water fall but didn't want standing water because she has young grandchildren. She refilles it herself and takes care of the maintainence.

5. David Shaw

David Shaw LawnSite Member

Hey Capital I just got a mailer today from Aquascapes for thier seminars. See a couple will be in Iowa. Are they worth the fee?

6. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

That is the reason I am checking out this forum. I got a booklet from them as well. I was like.." I never asked for a booklet or even heard of them...LOL

The sessions ARE expensive,.. esp if you know nothing about water features or if/how much money they can bring you.

7. David Shaw

David Shaw LawnSite Member

Doubt I'll get to go anyway. I work a full time job aside from my business. A situation I keep telling myself is temporary. Anyway I don't have any vacation time yet. So I probably won't get to attend the marketing on anyway.

8. T. Matthews

T. Matthews LawnSite Member

The question I have is how do determine how big a catch basin you need?

9. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

There systems seem very good, but pricey for plastic pieces

10. jester

jester LawnSite Member

I installed my first pond last year. All me and my employees did was watch the how to install a pond and bought the pond builders bible. It turned out awesome It took 3 guys 2 days.