AR 250 stripes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gorrell, Oct 13, 2008.

1. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

Here's a couple of shots of the 8' stripes my Ransomes AR 250 puts down. These are at my home..............Lynn

DSC00263.JPG

DSC00260.JPG

2. jkilov

jkilov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MS

Nice mower, nice stripes and nice property.

The rear wheels don't seem to leave marks either. You don't bag for fall cleanups?

3. Apples

Apples LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice Lynn! Is this mower much more productive then your Choppers?

4. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

Man I have a AR 250 but do not even use it. Prolly going to sell it in spring!!!! YEP YEP

5. gorrell

If It has the side discharge decks, I'll be the first to say I'm interested. Please let me know......................Lynn

6. tgaskill

tgaskill LawnSite Member

1cooltreeguy, I second the interest in the mower if you plan on selling it.

7. 1cooltreeguy

I'll get some pics and send them out if you would like, just let me know, it is real clean...

8. gorrell

I've got two Ransomes I acquired this summer. One is the 951D which cuts 9.5' and the AR 250 which has an 8' cut. I especially like the AR250 which leaves an incredible stripe, the 951D is rear discharge and more suited to areas where looks aren't so important. Both are more productive than the Choppers and mow slower so you don't get beaten to death bouncing all over the place. I'm seriously considering selling my 3 Chopper diesels as I'm pretty much a convert to out front machines...............Lynn

9. 1cooltreeguy

Yep, we love out front machines. We have a Deere 1600 - 11 foot mower-rear discharge, 2 - Kubota f3060's - 72" Decks, AR250, Deere f-935, deere f735 - etc....We love them

10. themowerman

themowerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Tell them how much that unit sells for new Gorrell!!! LOL Especially the 4x4 version you have...............