ArboristSite.com is ready.. I think. :)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Jan 17, 2001.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

If any of you guys are interested in tree stuff you can visit http://www.ArboristSite.com

It is setup very similar to LawnSite.com. I am not affiliated with ArboristSite but did them the favor of setting it up and making it look like LS.

The owners name is Darin Johnson and he approached me a few days ago asking me to start a tree forum in LawnSite.com. I told him I could do one even better and help him start up a site dedicated to trees.

So, check it out and join if you are interested.

The logo that is there is not the permanent one. I will clean it up and replace it. If you guys have any other suggestions please reply.

Chuck Keough
    TurfMfg.com

2. BIG D

BIG D LawnSite Member

I so glad we finally got a tree site going. I know when I landscaped I always wanted to ask questions but never new who to ask. Hey guys lets get some topics going in there. There has to be some guys who are interested in trees. Or at least sell a chainsaw or two. There is a forum that you can boast who's is bigger (chainsaws). We should all thank Lawnsite.com and Chuck for helping Darin get this going. The industry needed it.

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Your Welcome.. Thanks for the comment.

4. G & S LANDSCAPING SERVICE

G & S LANDSCAPING SERVICE LawnSite Member

Just signed up,looks like a well thought out site.I just love learning more!!!!!!! Thank-you.

5. SJR Lawncare

SJR Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I just signed up, looks like another cool site.
    I cant wait to learn more about trees.
    SJR

6. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

This might come in handy. I've been working part time this winter with a tree service. I'm learning a lot everyday. Now I can continue to learn at night!