ArborJet, 200 Gallon Sprayer, Bed Edger, Trimmers For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Meadowbrook, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

Listed below are the links to the items on Craigslist. What I have for sale is my Lesco 200 Gallon Skid Sprayer, EZ Trench Bed Shaper Bed Edger, 3 Weed Eaters & An ArborJet QiuckJet System.
    I have pictures & links of everything except the QuickJet.

That has only been used once & comes with half of a box of AceJet commercial Insecticide, 1 Gallon of MIN-Jet Iron, a full pack of #4 tree taps & a B&D 14V Cordless drill, all that for $500.00. See www.ArborJet.com for full info & pricing. This setup has well over $700.00 worth of goodies. I bought the setup from the local JDL & everything is available thru them. Pricing breakdown from ArborJet:
    QuickJet Startup: $359.00
    Pack of 100 #4 Taps: $65.00
    1/2 Box +/- of AceJet: $117.50
    1 Gallon of MIN-Jet Iron: $150.00
    14V B&D Cordless Drill: $65.00
    Total Value: $756.50 Price: $500.00 firm
    See links & attached pictures for other equipment for sale. Please call (717) 329-1859 & try not to PM me because I rarely get on here. Thanks!

Chris

Sprayer:
    http://york.craigslist.org/grd/1273342637.html

Bed Edger
    http://york.craigslist.org/grd/1273327582.html

Trimmers
    http://york.craigslist.org/grd/1273368757.html

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

2. LBFmd

LBFmd LawnSite Member
    from MD

does the tank system run and work? What covers exactly are missing?

3. Meadowbrook

No covers are missing on the pump, everything is complete. The front & rear covers have minor cracks in them which causes the pump to run at a very low pressure due to it being pushed out the cracks. I ordered new covers & a shutoff from GVM Sprayer Parts in Biglerville about a month ago, but they never called me to say they were in. So I'm assuming they don't want to bother with something this small, or they just don't care. If all else fails, I'll just keep it & order the parts directly from Hypro. Let me know if I can be of more assistance. I can also do a package deal if someone is interested......around $3k for all???

Chris

4. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

CharlotteOutdoorImpact LawnSite Senior Member

Still available? What model is that pump D-30 or 403? or something different...

How old is the sprayer. And does it come with a battery? and any app guns or root injectors?

Thanks

5. Meadowbrook

Yep, I still have it. The pump is a D-30. I'm not 100% sure what year the sprayer is, but I'm thinking around an 01'-02' model. Only 1 Chemlawn gun comes with it. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

Chris

6. Meadowbrook

Bump to the top of the list!!!

7. Meadowbrook

8. brh87

brh87 LawnSite Member

ill buy that stihl weedeater from you for 100.00

9. Meadowbrook

Brh, are you planning on coming up this way? Shipping may be a few bucks to get it down to NC. If you are planning a trip up this way, yes, $100 will take it. No interest in the other 2? I'd really like to move them all if possible. Let me know. Thanks!

Chris

10. brh87

brh87 LawnSite Member

naw man im not going that way id have to ship it but i really dont need all of them but if you are interested in selling just the stihl and would be willing to ship it then let me know i will just have to get a quote on it but let me know thanks