Arcade

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by proenterprises, Nov 16, 2004.

1. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

I was on another site today and noticed that they had an arcade for their members, tons of games and posted high scores of its members....anyone else think this would be a good idea?

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

No, it's not a good idea. Some forums may have to do this to attract members, even going so far as to trying to force them to sign up as a member just so they can play the arcade games. We're not a gaming community here, although I admit the games are fun, we want to attract members that want to talk about the green industry. We're not trying to "up" our online count by having members just sit on here playing games.
    Our numbers speak for themselves.

3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

What she said..........^

4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

jodi, i can imagine all the words you typed, and subsequently deleted, along the way to that post. nice restraint. :)

tony

5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Jodi is right. Besides, the winter generates enough interesting conversation, who needs an arcade? We were offered the option to add an arcade a long time ago but decided not to do it.....instead we chose reputation points for a trial run (woops) :dizzy:

6. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Who needs Arcades with rep points???????????
    :waving: :laugh: