1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Arch/Jumping Fountain?

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by tinkerlawn, Jul 17, 2012.

1. tinkerlawn

tinkerlawn LawnSite Member

Hi guys long time lurker here mostly just reading and learning for things I need answers to. I appreciate how much you guys have helped me over the years. However I have a customer who is wanting multiple jumping arch fountains and could not find any threads about them on here. (See attachments) My pond supplier does not carry these nor did they know of any companies that carried them. Do any of you know of any companies that would carry these jumping fountains?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2624C792-8FC2-4693-9671A583FAD4FB05.jpg

2F7CF33B-FF69-7A76-89684695EE0B48F9.jpg

2. tadpole

tadpole LawnSite Bronze Member

I would guess that both of the pictured fountains were custom built. EasyPro carries a limited line of fountain nozzles. Give them a call at 1-800-448-3873 and/or check their website at www.easypropondproducts.com. For the applications pictured you will need to use the smooth jet nozzles. You will also need to know the desired arc height and throw. If these people don't have what you need, I am sure that they can get it for you. Hope this helps.

3. turner_landscaping

turner_landscaping LawnSite Member

Oase carries a jumping fountain system.. however they pulled out of the states some years ago but some supply house still can order direct from. Just check out their website.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. turner_landscaping

Another company is li fountain company they carry them as well n they out of new york i believe.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. tadpole

tadpole LawnSite Bronze Member

Oase has returned to the U.S. market this year. I don't know who their distributors are, but you can prolly find out with Google

UPDATE: just looked, they now have a U.S. website. http://store.oase-usa.com/#

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  6. turner_landscaping

Hadnt heard they returned just look at site.. not offering a whole heck of a lot on their website lol... guess they takng baby steps in getting back.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Check hayward pumps.

their pool/fountain division may have what you need.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

WET is the leader in the design and install but I have no idea where to buy the materials.

9. rickm2002

rickm2002 LawnSite Member

atlanticfountain.com should have what you need. I used the mini leaping kit and also the laminar nozzle with led lighting. Easy to install, and very satisfied customer!

10. rickm2002

rickm2002 LawnSite Member

I meant fiber optics lighting. So used to saying leds!