1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Are Bobcats good mowers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by recycledsole, Oct 13, 2012.

1. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

You might want to check the definition of never.
  2. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry, I don't get it. I said they don't and that I don't think they did. But none of this has anything to do with Bob-Cat walk behind mowers, does it? If you guys wanna bust my effin stones over something like this I can just stop replying and helping people. Is that what you want?
  3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

My ignore list just grew.......good day...unsubcribed
  4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, it's easier then dealing with these children.:dizzy:
  5. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Some people can dish it but can't take it....

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

sure looks that way :laugh::laugh: mods will close this one fast
  7. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

The original question from someone who has owned several Classic Bobcat mowers! Yes they are good commercial machines! Bulletproof and parts are readily available..
  8. makktruck

makktruck LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device
  9. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

10. jiggz

jiggz LawnSite Senior Member
    from jerz

I have a Bobcat 48" from the mid 90's with a kawi fb460v on it that I still use..And I must say they are darn good mowers..people dont realise it but in the early days they were copied off of alot..the only problem I have with mine is the power.. but were talking about a 90's machine when they all came with 12hp engines..A 36 with a 16hp kawi will tear $hit up..It stripes great with no kit, cuts great,super simple - like a walkbehind it sopposed to be. parts are cheep..If you dont mind pistol grips..(Bobcat has always been the easiest pistols IMO) you really cant go wrong, and the price is, well you cant beat it