are there sny savio, little gaint etc. distributors in Colorado?

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by scooterbug311, Feb 1, 2008.

1. scooterbug311

scooterbug311 LawnSite Member

anyone that sells or distributs anything other then aquascape products in colorado? anyone know if there is any in WY? i want to know if i go with a different product other then Aquascapes, how fast can you get to me and my job site. My whole saler for irragation, DBC, only carries Aquascape products and they are right here in my city so i dont pay shipping and dont have to wait around. So make a long story short, Like to use different produces but need to now where everything is at. HELP!!!!

thanks,
    the bug

2. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Scooterbug I just flew out and went to the Progreen expo in Denver. I guess you didn't go to the expo. I can't even believe how many good water feature designers and installers there are in CO.

I was actually thinking of relocating my business there, but I may have to hold off. I was intimidated by the amount of competition.

You have a wholesaler there who carries Savio and a bunch of other pond manufacturers. It is CPS. They are in FT Collins, Longmont and a bunch of other places. I think they are a big pipe supplier too their.

There are several other. Last year Savio did a Water feature institute in FT Collins. Check the website to see if they will do it again.

There are not many landscapers from CO on here. Where are you at exactly? What services do you offer there.

3. scooterbug311

scooterbug311 LawnSite Member

i am in loveland. Our services are full lawn care,(residental&commerical), irriagation mat. & design (small jobs), deep root watering, light landscape and landscape repair, garden bed mat, pavers, lighting, and ponds and water features. the last three services i mentioned have just been added a few months ago. thank you Venture for your help i have added you to my buddy list. I WILL be keeping in touch

Thanks,
    the bug

4. William Burnison

William Burnison LawnSite Member

Last year we did a large scale water feature outside of Fort Collins, Colorado and another in Grand Juction, Colorado; just about all of the Ewing Irrigation Supplies across the country carry a line of Savio Products. If you are looking for a source where you can get away from the aquascape stuff...this is the way to go.

I would put a Savio system up against anything out there! Quality, well designed and well manufactured water feature components. I can not afford to go back time and time again to fix, repair or replace faulty or inferior products, thats why I use Savio. I know that it will do what it is supposed to do. Walkin' On Water.

5. SWPONDBLDR

SWPONDBLDR LawnSite Member

Scooterbug

Savio has a tool on there web page that helps you you find local Dealers and distributors.

www.savio.cc

navigate to where to by on top. My distributor is International Pond Supply in New Mexico they probably serve CO too. They have been really good to me.