are we allowed to resell real green software?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Efficiency, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

Ive been given a buyout opportunity. Not sure Im going to take it. But if I do, was wondering if there is a secondary market for real green and our unlimited goilawn licenses. Barry, you want to buy back half a semi of N+?

2. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

I was told you can sell it and I would be interested to talk about it if you want to sell it.

3. Efficiency

from zone 6

im like the prison inmate who gets an early release offer. How do you choose to do something different, that is drastically different from what you know and somewhat of an unknown? Ive read before most business owners wont sell unless they know whats next. I guess they are right. im too excited about what we are doing (in my prison world) to choose to go elsewhere.

4. Lawn Care Louie

Lawn Care Louie LawnSite Member

I've been told that Real Green won't support any type of license transfer unless the buyer actually purchases the entire company and its customers. You should call them.

5. rgs

rgs Inactive

Call me
    Val
    1-800 422 7478 ext .172

6. Efficiency

from zone 6

Hi Val. Was wondering if you would see this. Ive decided not to sell out but would like to know the answer still for when I do cave in.

7. rgs

rgs Inactive

Call the office and ask for sales
    1-800 422 7478

8. rgs

rgs Inactive

Call me efficiency...