1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Are we having fun yet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GLC51, Oct 20, 2006.

1. GLC51

GLC51 LawnSite Member

Just thought I would post a pic I took last night. The rain just never stops, 4 1/2 inches so far this month. I was a total wash out on Tuesday. When it isn't raining it's drizzling. Trying to catch up Wednesdays cut on Thursday night.

Cutting in rain at night.jpg
  2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Damn, that light on your head is brighter than the ones on your mower. Are you carrying a storage battery on your back?
    Sucks to be mowing in that stuff, I would assume that it isn't a warm drizzle thats falling being you are in Canada. :canadaflag:
    Chin up buddy, plowing season is close.
  3. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

We've had drizzle / rain / snow since Sunday.

Yesterday was clear, you should have had my phone to answer all the calls (when are you going to get my leaves up???)

I said we're going full bore Saturday.

People just don't understand that when you're bagging leaves, if it's raining, you might as well park it.
  4. MowerMoney

MowerMoney LawnSite Senior Member

Know exactly what you're sayin. Every day seems I'm trying to catch up from yesterday. Haven't put lights on the mower yet though. :laugh: :laugh:
  5. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

i hope that was a commercial you were cutting at night. i'd be pizzed if i was a residential customer and you were cutting my lawn at night.
  6. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

I asked all of my customers if they minded and no-one seemed to mind. As long as it was not too late...