1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Are you a Mower Dealer??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LASTEC, Mar 4, 2004.

LASTEC LawnSite Member

Do we have very many mower dealers on lawnsite??

COLLINSVILLE LawnSite Member
    from CT

Yes, we're a large ferris dealer in ct.

LASTEC LawnSite Member

we are looking for dealers to take on our new commercial line, will be out in about 60 days, we are also going to open a mower dealership at our testing site.
  4. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Im not working there yet, but I may be working for D&G Equipment. Check em out at www.dgequipment.com
  5. kenslandscaping

kenslandscaping LawnSite Member

yea, we carry bradley mowers and some parts as well as trailers and some other supplies.
  6. honda

honda LawnSite Member

yes we carry kubota, toro, cub cadet, white
  7. Andyinchville

Andyinchville LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, I am a mower dealer too...Mostly
    farm equipment now...Is it hard to become a Lastec distributor?.....So far as I know
    there isn't a dealer of your products anywhere near us.....This is Ferris / Exmark / Scag country here....There is a JD dealer and a convertible dealer here as well....Let me know If you'd like to penetrate this area.....We're also a lawn Maint Co and run a Gun Dealership too.....Always interested in other avenues.....You can E-mail Me
    direct @ "Andyinchville@cs.com" if you'd like......

LASTEC LawnSite Member

If anyone would be interested in looking at the new Lastec Articutator commercial line let me know and i will visit you and bring a mower... email me swhite@lastec.com
  9. Lowes_Landscaping

Lowes_Landscaping Guest

Ya i'm a salesman at a dealership. Currently carry Case, McCormick, Kubota, Cub Cadet, and Hustler, as well as International trucks.