1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

are you a nascar fan

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by turfrider1020, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Gunnels Grounds & More

Gunnels Grounds & More LawnSite Member

88,5,14 was not A fan of stewart when he drove the # 20 toy. #88 must turn it around. I think he must be having issues with either being in A car or women trouble, something is just not right. O - Ya #3
  2. albhb3

albhb3 LawnSite Senior Member

Im just gonna say it now yes I do watch but not consistently and jr. will never win a championship face it when a man twice as old as you makes it into the chase and you dont well that says alot (expecially with that much around him)
  3. turfrider1020

turfrider1020 LawnSite Senior Member

i couldnt get into the air races for some reason, guess i just dont understand enough of it
  4. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Im a 88 dale fan. but i stoped watching NASCAR because the same thing happens every race these days. 48 johnson wins every time, dale ends up in the 20's to 30's. and someone is whining about some bull. i watched last year and years before but the last 2 years the same things happen every race.
  5. ryde307

ryde307 LawnSite Senior Member

Just throw a handful of skittles in the toilet and flush. It saves the time from staring at the tv for 3 hours.
  6. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

can i put that in my signature? haha
  7. LawnoftheMonth

LawnoftheMonth LawnSite Senior Member

my new facebook status
  8. indy2tall

indy2tall LawnSite Senior Member

I am for anyone who beats Jimmy Johnson. He would just be an average driver if it weren't for Chad Knaus. Would like to see Gordon hook back up with Ray Evernham now that he is out of the ownership game.
  9. electronics2667

electronics2667 LawnSite Member

mark martin is the man #5555555555555555555555555555555555555
  10. green monster

green monster LawnSite Member

*trucewhiteflag*Yes - NASCAR!!!