are you afraid to show off your lawn?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by birddseedd, May 19, 2012.

1. dcfas

dcfas LawnSite Member

Took 36 trees out in 2011. Graded in 2012. Growing grass, adding landscape features ever since. It's a work in progress.

2. dcfas

dcfas LawnSite Member

Filled and graded.

3. dcfas

dcfas LawnSite Member

Still working on it... Spring 2014.

4. doobs41378

doobs41378 LawnSite Member

Looks really good DCFAS....
  5. dcfas

dcfas LawnSite Member

Thanks, I want to switch places with the swing set and the shed. Put a slab down and landscape it. Wife wants a pool. And on and on....
  6. olajoe808

olajoe808 LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5b

are you afraid to show off your lawn?

NOpe! great advertising. nothing against anyone here, but personally wouldn't hire someone if they couldn't take care of their own property to take care of mine. ON the otherhand Have worked for and with some very high caliber tradesmen that could build the most exquisite homes yet lived in huts. But those were no ordinary huts, they were custom built ;)

The problem with showcasing is that around here others will take your pictures and use it for their advertising. Probably not much different region to region. But it gets so over the top when these guys use pictures from the south to advertise up here in the north :laugh:
  7. 32vld

32vld LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, I am afraid, for the the misappropriation of copyrighted photos, and all the professional jealousy that the photos will cause. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :drinkup:
  8. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

My lawn would be a good showcase for a weed control company. It would work well as the "before" picture.
  9. nlmct

nlmct LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

this is my front yard

10. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

sure wish i had that much grass