are you afraid to show off your lawn?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by birddseedd, May 19, 2012.

1. olajoe808

olajoe808 LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5b

About 10 years old. Southwest facing. Solo installation without rollers. Water restricted to 2 nights per week. Zero pesticide, herbicide, insecticides, etc...multi kbg mix, dwarf variety.

1.1.jpg

g1.1.jpg

2. olajoe808

from Zone 5b

Not my property but have been with this client for about 3 years or so. They are original owners over 30+ years. Turf areas beneath tree had disappeared, plus they have corgis for as long as can remember. Solo sod install about 25'+ radius. Was mid to upper 50s that day, then got dumped on with an 1" or 2 or snow. Was a little concerned between the transition new areas vs old and the dogs they have quickly cut a trail through it, but owner is tough cookie and has big smile.

Owner ask to bring family over to take pictures (edited out). Even though not my property, treated just like it is.

edited version.jpg

edited version II.jpg

3. olajoe808

from Zone 5b

Another not mine, but could've been. same water restrictions. Lost this one, Owners said I was too expensive, now it's a complete 180. Ironically, even the hispanics come to me :)

1.JPG

4. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

"are you afraid to show off your lawn?"

Yes, yes I am. It is the thing that I fear most in this life. If someone were to see...
    Sigh...

5. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

here is one i did a year or two ago

[​IMG]

6. JeremyKuhn

JeremyKuhn LawnSite Senior Member

Here is mine, minus the clover in my yard I've finally gotten it almost to where I want. Stupid stuff spreads like crazy, I'm slowly getting rid of it all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

looks good

8. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

^^^ Very Nice ^^^^

9. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

why don't you like clover?

10. Grahamslawncare

Grahamslawncare LawnSite Member

I'd show off mine, but I don't have a lawn. I live ina small 2 story condo.