1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

are you afraid to show off your lawn?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by birddseedd, May 19, 2012.

1. Altair

Altair LawnSite Member

I would be better off selling the house. Thankfully, I am not upside down on the mortgage.

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Here you go this guy just got his second warning to fix the lawn. What do you think? He had it sodded 2 years ago. We might get some work from this.:clapping: I was asked by HOA to look into it since the guy says that isn't his property. :dizzy:

20140722_175212.jpg

3. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

would they actually foreclose on a guy for having a spot of bad grass? thats bull. is the bank really going to hold on to that much property over a few blades of grass?

ya know. privileged men telling other men what to do is the reason they got their guns out and started a war.

4. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like a lot of shade to overcome. Maybe a bed instead? If it ain't his who is paying for the irrigation?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

That's the kind of hoa that pisses me off. If you want it fixed you pay for it. Not force the homeowner to pay for something he probably doesn't give a damn about.

Especially when he's just pissing money into the wind with the shade.

Next they'll tell him he needs to take trees out. I had that happen to a fence client of mine. She had 4 trees behind her apartment. Just barely in her property line. They required her to remove them all. They were "ugly"
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. birddseedd

thats what the F word is for.

i honestly don't think they would actually foreclose on his house over a bit of dirt. i dunno, iv herd of some crazy stuff in FL. tho, wifes dad is nutz himself

7. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking forward to the updated pics Bird. Where are they?

8. birddseedd

Can do it when i get.home
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

Bird, did you really clean up your lawn, or are you just telling us you did?

10. birddseedd

[​IMG]

Hrass is planted but havnt had rain. Need to pick grass from the swing set, weeds from garden. And the wood im using to make a box
    Posted via Mobile Device