1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Are you counting the days?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by All_Toro_4ME, Oct 4, 2007.

1. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

I picked up a few new accts this year that are ohhh so so to say the least. I've decided I'll tough it out until the end of the mowing season cuz the cash is good, but don't plan on continuing with them next season. Any of you guys feel this way as well with any new custs you picked up in the spring? Just little annoyances, not enough to qualify as a PITA customer, but like I said just little annoyances.
  2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Oh yeah, I'm not counting the days per se but I am itching and my list is growing :laugh:
    Yeah, little annoyances, one after the other, just enough to see how far they can push, how about just don't do that?
    Raise the price a bit and it gets worse, should've seen it coming, and I did, but I let it slide at the time.
    Just a few more service dates, work out the rest of the season, I know what you mean, more than one here also.

This is what I keep saying, it doesn't have to be like this.
    Then again maybe it does, must be that yin yang effect.
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

So far, I don't have any customers I plan on dropping for next year. Everyone will be staying unless they cancel. Though, the year is not over yet...