Are you dedicated to the ART of gardening?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by mdvaden, Sep 28, 2003.

1. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Please...., don't send advertising to the site I'm going to list here.

But this forum is the closest related area on this website.

There is a garden site called The American Garden Museum.

Its for people who love gardens and gardening, and would like to post photos of THEIR gardens, and their garden story - a few short paragraphs about why they love gardening, or their region.

The inspiration for the site was a physical garden museum in Europe, and at some time, apparently, they hope to acquire a property to do the same in the US, with a world class garden to go along with it.

But for now, they are working on the website, which is tastefully done, and growing slowly but steadily.

Its not for just public or famous gardens. There are individuals listed as you will see.

As you will see when you get there, its not a business promotion. Its a internet version of walking through an art museum, but for gardens rather than paintings.

Its as easy as sending a few paragraphs and a few photos to the email that says to tell your story. That's all I did to get mine in Oregon.

That site has been up and rolling for a little under a year.

Its apparent how nice that site can become as it progresses. Its pure leisure and viewing - no ads, no promos, no distractions.
  2. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

that was awesome - thanks for the link mdvaden.
  3. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, they just added in another state -

Was that one of this forum's users?

If so, let us know you submitted, and we'll check your mini-gallery.